Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, January 20, 2017

Nov-Dec 2016-Jan 2017 (Wow just a little behind)

We have been busy.........
Yep that sums it up.
November was crazy! Nov 4th my Mom went into DKA-My Dad had a band event and I was coming over pretty much to sit at the house because Mom had been up the entire night before throwing up. I came in and looked at Mom and she couldn't even speak. Very scary---Dad said "I still think you need to check her bloodsugar. I did and it was so high that it wouldn't even register on my machine.....I nicely said SHIT Dad we have to get her to the emergency room NOW. So he called 911-while we were frantic I decided it was best that I give her 10 units of insulin-as a possible way of saving her life-the firefighters and paramedics came to help us-I rode in the ambulance with her. Mom spent a few days at the hospital on many many IV's. She was 868 when we arrived at the hospital and her CO2 was 4-the normal CO2 for women is 13. Needless to say....We almost lost her. She ended up being diagnosed with Type 1 then Type 1 1/2 then we ended up at Type 2! We got her insulin and meds and checking all ready for her. Prayers always that anxiety will stay away and she will be able to handle this new stress. Thanksgiving at Mom and Dad's with the extended family
December brought a trip on the Polar Express, 2 Christmas kids shows, Liberty Bowl Rodeo, CHRISTMAS-which was simply MAGIC with drums a guitar-microphone-dolls-outdoor swing-Georgie a dog.......that Addison doesn't really play with lol and a My Little Live Puppy and a dog bed and PawPatrol items and Batman and Mr. Potato Head and Love and Fun for all
 
Thanksgiving Photo Shoot


Priddy Farms Pumpkin Patch 
 Halloween
Band Practice Day 


Mommy & Daddy take on Nashville 


Christmas Lighting 

St.Jude Marathon lunch afterwards 
GBC Living Nativity 





Polar Express 



 














Liberty Bowl Rodeo 

It Ain't Easy 














4 comments:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.


    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    May I ask you for a favor? As my blog has little traffic at present, I am trying to generate some more, because I use it to sell my company’s products. More visits will increase my blog’s “Google Images” ranking and visibility. I am asking you to visit my blog occasionally, even though it may not be of particular interest to you. Cordial thanks.

    ReplyDelete