Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

2nd Pregnancy 101

Ok so this pregnancy is COMPLETELY different from the last one
Ty is measuring 4 weeks early-new due date is January 12th 2014! His original due date was February 12th 2014. Ty is head down (way down) his legs are against my rib cage on the left hand side and his bottom is on the right side top. He covers me from one end to the other. He has big feet and big hands and lots of hair and a big belly and big cheeks from what the ultrasound shows. I go twice a week to get an ultrasound and a doctor visit. At 32wks he measured 6lbs 5oz and heartrate at 144. He is passing all of his ultrasound tests except for the fluid test about every other week. Diabetics have a high fluid level for some reason. I can't breath walking up the stairs and shopping just wear me out. I have been battling a nasty cold, bacteria infection for about 5wks now. They were able to put me on a bacteria pill 4 pills a day and it did get better-but once I was off of the pills it got worse. Bryan is now sick-actually had to miss a day at work (very unlike him). Hopefully it is not the flu-but he is going to get checked just in case. We will be headed for higher ground if he does have the flu. Addie and I did have the flu shot but he did not. I'd take a swollen August pregnany over the up's and down's of winter weather/colds/sickness anyday! Pregnancy already wears you out but being sick on top of that is for the birds! Robitussin is currently my best friend!
As for Christmas I am done shopping-everything else shall go into a giftbag! I have let my house go-and there is no shame in my game about saying it either!! haha I am too pregnant and too tired and too sick to do anything about it-but the good news-I am ok with it. It use to bother me if things were not exactly so so but slowly I am letting go of the perfection mentality and just living-it is so much easier and less stressful! I will clean on Christmas break at some point before this baby comes along. As of right now I am just begging him to stay in until at least January 1! 

No comments:

Post a Comment