Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, October 31, 2013

FuN Fall Weekend!!

I took off Friday for Addison's Halloween party at school-she was so excited to have me there. I got to read a book to the class when I arrived-then I got to eat pizza with her class. It was very important that I attend her party-to a 4 year old it's everything. My Mom and Dad always attended everything I had-so my goal is to always be there for my kiddos as well. After school I picked her up and we got ready for Zoo Boo! Travis, Kelly, Marshall, Holly, John, Sam, Sophie, Michael, Chasity, Abigail, Connor and Bryan-Addison and I all met at Zoo Boo! It was FREEZING!! But the kids had a blast mainly on the rides and the train. On Saturday we went with Eric and Kelsey to the Ole Miss Game-that was a first for us! It was super nice and I finally got to see the Square and the Grove. Lots of walking-but a whole lot of fun. Ole Miss won 59-14. On Sunday I was worn out-we were slackers and did not attend church like we should have-we got to sleep in until 9! WOW that is really late for us. (Thanks Mom & Dad for keeping the kiddo). Sunday night was Family Fall Fellowship at the Sneed house-it was AWESOME! They had a bouncy slide, hayride (with a stocked field full of pumpkins for the kids), tons of food and great friends. Everyone was outside for the event and it was such a nice night. Monday my group from work met at Cedar Hill Farms for teambuilding-these folks have some mad talent on pumpkin carving!
More fun to come tonight on Halloween and this weekend! We love Fall around here!
Addie is party ready

Mommy and Addie ready for the Halloween Party at School


Praying for the food

Story time with friends

Abby trying to stay warm (our daddy does not use heat)
ha

Ole Miss Football Game!

Us

Zoo Boo dancing Abigail, Addison and Sam 2013

Great Talent by my work group!

No comments:

Post a Comment