Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Date Night and Weekend Review

Bryan and I enjoyed a really nice date night on Saturday night to
Ronnie Grisanti's in the Sheffied Antique Mall in Collierville then did a little shopping while we were there. I had pretty much made up my mind that I wanted to do Vintage Airplanes for the theme of his room. BUT THEN...............I asked the husband his opinion! AND HE HAD ONE.............GASP...................we walked around and looked at different ideas going away from Vintage airplanes to lodge theme and then settling on Vintage SUPERHEROES! Never in my life did I ever think I would be decorating in a Superhero theme....Never. But Bryan said I got to pick out Addion's Room so he got to pick out Ty's room. And sooo the decorating begins! After dinner we went by Baskin Robbins for some Chocolate Fudge/Reeses Ice cream and ate it outside in the nice fallish air. Then we went by the new Academy sports store in Collierville-it was really nice but my blood sugar got low so we had to call it a night and go home. We love date nights when we just get to chill out and talk and usually we don't have any idea where we are going until we drive by somewhere. Thanks Mom and Dad for our night out!

My Official Belly protector

What has been ordered for Ty's Room 

Date Night with my Hottie
On Sunday we joined the church we had been visiting for a while. Addison could not understand why we had to go to church in the am and go back that night. She said Mommy we do not have to go everyday! haha Poor kid her church is also her school until she gets to elementary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment