Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, September 27, 2013

FALL is here & I am THRILLED



Addison got to go to the dentist this week for the 1st time! No cavities! Wooo Hoooo!
But he did say we have to brush twice a day & floss and NO MORE BLANKIE!
Oh dear-sad day for Mommy that she is growing up. But her teeth are turning in and it has been driving us crazy. But Wednesday Sept 25th was her 1st day at school without blankie & she did AWESOME! Now the only time she has blankie is at night before bed. She is doing great and we are really proud-I thought it would be harder than this-but Dr.Blen sat her down and had to be the bad guy and say no more blankie. He said you are not a baby anymore you don't have diapers, bottles, and no no blankie only at nightime. Thanks Dr.B that dentist apt was well worth the $! Then we went straight to her 4 year checkup. She is 35lbs and  40 1/2 inches tall which is average on both. She also got her flu mist and did really good. Still can't believe she is already 4~!
    Baby brother Ty is doing great! Heartrate was 148 on Sept 19th and he was 13oz about the size of a coke can. I am secretly putting 9mth preggo ladies to shame! Although I have only gained 10lbs. I feel great other than one bad day with a wreck of a headache (thank goodness for a husband that takes over)! Love him more than he will ever know.
   Consignment sale for Rhea Lana's was also last week! It was awesome & I made close to $400 off of Addison's clothes. Mom and Dad were a huge help watching Addison and helping me get everything there.  I worked the sale last Friday and Saturday and had a blast! Such sweet people and such great deals! I am already looking forward to the Spring/Summer sale in 2014! Ty got some great clothes and Addison has already been wearing hers-thanks Mom for the clothes & being my shopping partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment