Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Coming Soon to a Crib near you.......................

Baby Harper #2 is on the way
We are now 11wks along and so far so good
Prayers needed for extra energy to hold down a job and to chase a 3 year old!
We are super excited and Addison could not be more thrilled
She tells everyone-and I do mean everyone like the lady at Subway making our sandwiches and the waiter at the Mexican restaurant.
Addison will be 4 1/2 when the baby is born.....hello best little helper EVER.
Due date is Feb 12, 2014 but I really am thinking it will be at the end of January C-Section at 37-38wks. I have already started having some crazy Snake dreams-that included me jumping over Bryan across the bed!! Yep he thinks I'm loosing it. haha
And NOPE my regular clothes no longer fit-oh joy!
Addison swears that the baby is a GIRL-but Mommy seems to think it may be a BOY. I haven't been near as sick as I was with Addison.
So prayers that the diabetes will do great and the baby will continue to grow and be healthy BOY or GIRL doesn't matter to me as long as he or she is healthy. 

1 comment: