Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, July 12, 2013

Busy Summer

This summer sure has gone by quickly
Addison is loving movies......Princess Sophia, DoRa Princess movie, Lion King are her favs right now
Today I text my friend Kelly to go do something crazy at lunch with me and she agreed!! HAHA we had to go to someones house for a Craigslist hunt. I am picking up that something today-more on that in a later post
Summer has been filled with friends at the pool, lots of popsicles, still moving back in our house, refurnishing furniture (not as easy as it looks)-glad the shabby chic furniture is in-bc I am too lazy to actually finish it correctly! Sad yes I know!
Eating at Whaleys, Chick Fil A, Mexican (as much as Bryan can).
More to come on more family updates soon...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment