Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, May 31, 2013

3's Words

Addison's Words
Age 3
Lemolaide (Lemonade)
Lellow (Yellow)
She loves to sing "The Ant Song"-Ants go Marching
This kid loves to be barefoot!
Likes Worms
Loves to be outside
Loves to run
Skips everywhere she goes
Now picks out her own shoes in the morning (oh dear-this is a rough one for Mommy)
Still asks if I have a baby in my tummy-I say no not yet and she says-In just a minute? haha
Loves to play with Barbies, in her room, ride her bike
And her most favorite thing to do.....Pick Flowers!
I get at least 3 flowers a week :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious
    if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my website ... http://www.xxxvideofix.com/ (www.tube8.su)

    ReplyDelete