Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, April 19, 2013

Housing Update

~Well-I just don't know what I'd do if I had a boring life~
So we were about 95% moved out and then got a call Wed that the Condo that our buyers were selling was going back on the market-their buyer backed out and could not prove her funds for the purchase. WHAT A MESS!! PEOPLE-get your paperwork and approvals on the front end. Thank you GOD that Mom & Dad let us move in and thank goodness that we did not try to buy another house or get into an apartment lease. So the contract fell through=dead in the water!
Then on Thursday night after we had calmed down-Bryan said why don't we just move back Ummmmmm DOOOOO WHAT???????????
I just spent the last 4 weeks moving us!! Ok so fine (I pack the boxes and he moves them)-but still I packed the whole house!! And even sold many many things or threw them away.
OHHHH MY WORD
So looks like we will be moving back in and he will be letting me paint some rooms :-) why.....Because I like paint and it makes me feel HAPPY.
All I can say is that is one way to do an EXTREME Spring Cleaning!
In the end it does make sense because we bought at a very low interest rate and got a good deal when we bought it-now everything has been fixed on the inspection report-haha. Oh well life goes on......we will just grin and bear it for a year before Addison gets into school and Bryan gets a raise:-)
Glad my life is not boring----I don't know what I'd write about if it was.
Thank you to Mom & Dad for letting us move in and loose our minds for a week-also to Mom for moving things around to fit all of our stuff-and yes we have lots of stuff!
Addison should be very confused at this point-but this does ensure that she will be attending Collierville schools which makes me happy. So if anyone gets bored this weekend-I need painters and movers:-) haha

1 comment:

  1. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him.
    .. lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!
    ! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to talk about this
    matter here on your internet site.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; Free XXX

    ReplyDelete