Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

What a short week!
Monday I ventured to a new addition to our company in Nashville-then took an all day class in Nashville in which everyone shared their problems about
"Organization for the overwhelmed"-interesting but I didn't come away with much.
I did however hit up the Opry Mills while I was there! OUTLETS are my friend & so are great coupons on-line!
Then I got back and worked Wednesday-then at 5pm I received a call from the daycare that Addison was violently sick. Like really-I was thinking Violently now that's a little bit of a strong word. But no worries-I found out exactly why she had used that word. Addison got sick in class, then on me-and her while getting to the car, then in the car, then as we walked in the door, then every 10-15min until 3:30a.m.
She earned a spot in our room right next to me. What a night! She was one very sick little girl. It had to be something she ate-because it was fast and furious. So Thursday she was kept home for me to watch her and so she could eat toast and popscicles all day. Thursday night I was able to make it to softball then on Friday we kept packing (secretly I think that is all we do these days)! 2 weeks to go!
Saturday was rainy and nasty so we stayed at Mom and Dads most of the day after we moved some things in. As did the rest of the family including Uncle Mike! Ha don't really think Mom had planned on Easter lasting 2 days! But we got pizza Saturday night and had a great time. Sunday we made it to church along with the rest of Collierville and had a great service-then back to Mom & Dads for Easter Lunch and an indoor egg hunt. It was a much needed time off with my kiddo and family.
Hope everyone had a nice Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment