Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, March 1, 2013

Am I loosing it?

Ok so it runs in the family when we get real tickled at something our laughter turns to tears not pretty calm tears but all out sobbing big watery tears all over our faces. So here's what happened-I was having a conversation with a lady at work about our crazy house situation and everything going on. She asked "well aren't you expecting too"?? UMMMM WHAT?? Maybe I just GLOW all of the time is what I'd like to think. So when I got home I burned the outfit I was wearing!! Ha ok fine J/K but I'll think twice about wearing it again. Black & White skirt with boxey black flowing top (so what if I didn't want anything touching me that day). Anyway back to my story-I called my sister and told her I guess it made me laugh so hard when I told her that I started doing the ugly cry and I mean UGLY-while I was driving down the street. Seriously I had to re-do all of my makeup. It was just so funny-especially when I told her that I might as well quit dieting and just go eat at Cracker Barrel by myself-I mean if I look pregnant I might as well go all out!
So then the next day Bryan took Addison to school-Guess he noticed I was loosing it already and needed a break. Well I was talking to my sister on the way to work (ya know to actually get there early to get some work done-busy time of the year for us). And wouldn't ya know it-I passed my husband on the road to the daycare!! I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE MY KID!! My car turned toward the daycare and not toward work!! I told my sister-I have lost it and if she didn't think I was crazy-now is the time to start thinking it. So with these 2 instances back to back I now have this overwhelming urge to clean up and clean out every nook & cranny in our house-which is a good thing. But seriously my husband is pretty sure I am loosing it :`)
Don't you think it's fitting that the pic is sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment