Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Updated Pics of 3 1/2 and Addie Fun

Addison is soooo my kid!
She cannot keep a birthday present a secret-it just eats her up inside. So very very funny.
Today is Bryan's Birthday and he is scared to death that I am going to give him another suprise party-haha I think it is funny that he even asked. I took Addison to pick up some balloons and a gift for him-and then when he got home she couldn't wait to tell him WE GOT Balloons for you and a present-and Daddy I think it may be something to eat!! haha she had picked him out a chocolate covered candy.
And here are some recent random pics......
AJ and Addison on Super Bowl Sunday 2013

Wowza a MONSTER booboo made at daycare
She was dancing/twirling and tripped over her shoe into a table

After the doctors office-and she got a much needed sucker
Everything was fine

Lazy days at our house. Addison and Toby Jan 2013

Mommy and Addie
(Sometimes it's just easier to dress her like me)

My little Diva

My sweet 3 1/2 year old ready for church-she loves going to church


No comments:

Post a Comment