Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Movin back to move up

We have decided as a family to move back to our rental house. I recently had an unexpected job change-that does look like it will be better suited for my future with this company. Bryan is a year in to the MLGW process of starting out as a utility worker for them. But we will have to drop in pay to better prepare for what God has in store for us. Right now we are paying for 2 houses, 2 cars, daycare, dog, pool, 4-wheeler and too many other things-luckily no credit cards or student loans ;-)) we are trying our best to be smart on the front end-and save some money by letting one of the houses sell. The rental house is not sellable due to too many foreclosures in the area. But I will have to say-our neighboors in Cordova are a whole lot better than Collierville! But now we know what we are looking for once the job situation figures itself out. We don't really require a lot is what we found out haha I know-ME I don't require a lot bahahaha I can't believe my fingers just wrote that! But I would like a smaller house because life is so busy-really we just sleep there and I'd like a subdivison with a lot of kids and close to a park. But anywho-here is the link to our house in Collierville that we are selling. If you know anyone looking-please send it to them;-)) Thanks and Merry Christmas!

To locate this property online visit:
MLS 3261606














No comments:

Post a Comment