Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Talk About God

Addison and I were in the car on the way home from daycare yesterday listening to KLove and they were talking about God. And she started saying God, God, God, God (I think she got the message loud and clear from KLove) haha. Then I said-do you know where God is? I pointed up to heaven and told her he is up there-she said.........On an airplane? I said no Ummmmm no a skateboard? Holding back from laughing-nooo just up there in Heaven looking down on us and helping us. I told her that he watches over us and our family and friends then she said "And Who Else" so we got to go through the whole list of who God watches over. And that God makes babies and gives them to parents to raise. She thought that was really cool. It is amazing to watch her little mind wrap around these things I am trying to teach her. I love to watch her grow! After I talked about God to Addison she finally said "God is really nice" and he doesn't hit his friends. ha-I love it so fun to listen to a 3 year old talk about God and what she has learned about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment