Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Birthday for Me

Another year has come and gone. I am now IN my thirties (aka-will now be celebrating my 25th b-day over and over every year). I woke up yesterday morning and Bryan wanted me to come downstairs. He said LOOK-and over the fireplace was a huge mirror! He had gone to Hobby Lobby aka my home away from home and bought a huge mirror for my birthday (please note he did not have a coupon-nor was it 50% off like normal) haha. But it is the thought that counts! He did great! He got me a card from him and Addison then I received a box of flowers-not just any flowers but flowers shaped as a cake! They were super cute & Bryan even said "I picked it out myself and I spent a little more to get it to look like that"-men are so funny! He did great & even told me last night-hey I am getting better arn't I! I love this man-he is perfect for me. Yesterday for lunch my Mom and niece met me for lunch at Salsa and we had a great time eating cheese dip-yes I even licked the bowl-it was that good! Then after my dentist apt-(note to self-never schedule a dentist apt on your birthday). It is painful-although nothing was wrong. Then after work we ate at Coletta's with Kelly-Travis and Marshall. The manicotti was AWESOMENESS! I had a great 25th birthday again.

No comments:

Post a Comment