Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Water Heater A BUST

So last night I get a frantic call from my Mother N Law that water was flowing through her room at our house. Please note that the hubs knew about this 4-5weeks ago!!!!! One funny after the whole ordeal-I told Addison to look up-and I said that is water-well then she replied Ohhh I love WATER!!! haha Ummmm Mommy not so happy when this all could have been prevented. Now we have 2 holes in the ceiling and a lot of water damage-thankfully it did not soak the carpet because Ginger was able to find some buckets to catch the water. I guess if it was going to happen yesterday was the best day for it-since usually we keep that door closed. Lesson learned-fix it as soon as it breaks...it can only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment