Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, August 6, 2012

Our baby is 3!

Today is Addison's 3rd Birthday!!!! Also her first day in her new big kid classroom. Daddy took pictures of her in her Birthday Girl shirt and took pictures in her new classroom. She is super excited about her big day (and has been telling me that her birthday is coming up in AUGUST) haha I love this age! And yes for the record I cried like a baby last night-I asked her what tomorrow would be and she said "My Birthday and I asked her how old she would be and she held up 3 fingers and said 3~!! Seriously time is flying. I also cried because I couldn't be there this morning due to work and her Daddy was the one to walk her into her new classroom. But Daddy and Addie did great and Mommy made it through the 1st of 3 big meetings today. I am sure I will have a very excited girl to see when I get off work! She is beyond ready for cupcakes, pizza and presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment