Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

5 Years of Bliss

Saturday August 25th was our 5 year Anniversary!!!
No I cannot believe it has been 5 years already
I awoke to red roses and a sweet card then we headed to the Donut Hole in Collierville
It was delicious and served as breakfast and lunch that day. Then we ventured down to OB for a wedding shower for Jay & Michelle-great turn out at the country club. Then we came home and exchanged gifts-I received a gold and diamond necklace and I had a Georgia Bulldogs wood circle (sounds strange-but it is super cute made for Bryan). Our awesome babysitter Erin showed up for Addison-Erin is Addisons favorite teacher from the 2's class! Bryan and I celebrated our Anniversary at our favorite place-Folks Folly and had a candlelit dessert as well. Our day together turned out really nice. Bryan told me "Here's to 60 more years together". Ummmm so what happens when we get to 65 years-is he going to leave me?! ha

No comments:

Post a Comment