Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July 2012

Happy 4th of July from Addison
We had a nice time at Valerie & Gaspos house on Tuesday night watching the Collierville fireworks-
Then it was party time at the Harper house for 4th of July. We had a great time with family and friends-Addison had the most fun jumping in and out of the pool with Marshall and AJ.

Addison's "Why yes-yes I do get away with everything look"




My sweet sweet but yet sassy almost 3 year old little lady. Birthday planning is underway for this little girl. So far she said she wants a swim, truck, doggie, cinderella birthday party. My thought-how is Mommy going to pull this one off! HA she is 3 so she will get what she wants is my plan.
Kelly & Travis 
Marshall 
The Dixon Family 
Mom & Dad 
Ummm I wonder if the homemade icecream was good?? 


Yep looks like it was! 

Ganmomma & Addison 
AJ 
Ganmomma with the little ones 

No comments:

Post a Comment