Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, June 8, 2012

M&Ms how great they are

Addison is now doing super fabulous on her potty-training!! I mean seriously who cares that I am going through a pack of M&Ms a week!! Haha life is good! Last Friday I got to pick which job I wanted at work-stick with what I know or venture out on a whole new adventure. It was a stressful decision and a lot of prayer went into my decision. But I am happy to say-I went with the chance to change the company forever! Very cool and very rewarding to be a part of something so big in the history of a company. So if you get a chance please say a prayer that my new job will be just what I needed. Bryan had a root canal done yesterday and has been a not so happy camper today-but I am very glad that he was able to take the time off and get this done-p.s. he Hates the dentist!

No comments:

Post a Comment