Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

On the Friday before Mother's Day-my sister and I suprised our Mom with dinner at the "Beauty Shop" in the Cooper Young district and then the big suprise was going to the Playhouse on the Square to see "Patsy Cline". IT WAS AWESOME!!! I highly suggest on everyone going to see it. It is on now until June 3rd. My Mom absolutely loved it and so did we. When the song Crazy came on she held our hands and I just boo hooooood. My Mom means so much to me and we've been through a lot here lately with some health issues. I am happy to say that she is doing much better and we are so glad to see it. Many prayers have been sent up for good test results and a clear mind for her. Thank you Mom for being the best role model a girl could ask for. My Mom goes above and beyond everything that has ever been asked of a Mom to do for her daughters and her husband. She is a pillar of strength and doesn't even know it. On Sunday for Mother's Day-we all went to Mom and Dad's house for Spagehtti it was a great-fun time with the whole family there. On Sunday morning Addison walked in and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" hahaha well it was Happy something so I told her Thank You. It was just too cute! Then they gave me Coach perfume and a card from each of them. They did great for my Mother's Day. When we asked Addison who her Mother is she replied "Ganmomma" haha so I asked her who I am and she said "Your my Mommy" so there you have it folks-we are changing it to Happy Mommy Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment