Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, April 20, 2012

Potty Training/Update

This weekend I will be potty training Addison. YEP an all weekend event (hopefully with that and help from the daycare we will get it accomplished.) So far so good-she likes the potty and will go on it. Just ready for some big girl panties-which she is very excited about. My new cousin Mindy had her baby!!! Wooo hoooo I have a new 4th cousin named Grace-and she is beautiful!! And super tiny-born at 25wks. Prayers needed for a healthy happy growing baby. We recently had a group of guys come and finish our flower beds-front and back-what a nice thing to have checked off of our "New House" list ohhhh and we also FINALLY bought a dishwasher-yes I went 6mths without having one. I am amazed at just how much I can live without. We have found a wonderful church in Collierville-Central Church and from the moment we walked in it felt like home. We have gone every Sunday and will continue to go. We tried a Sunday school class last Sunday and loved it-they talked about how to raise God loving kids and what to give them to make that happen. What a beautiful needed lesson that was-a real eye opener. Last weekend we went to the rodeo-Addison LOVES rodeos and she sits in the stands screaming "Go Cowgirl Go"-hopefully she will not ask for a horse for her 3rd birthday. Can we at least start out with a dog?? ha. I have a lot going on at work right now and may even start traveling. Which I am secretly excited about-it is nice to get away once in a while without using vacation days ;')) And it lets Bryan bond with Addison (and see just how much I do) baha!

No comments:

Post a Comment