Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Such a sweet husband I have.....
This morning when we walked downstairs Bryan had flowers for me and his Mom (who is in from out of town this week). Then he had a card from him and a card from Addison and a digital picture frame that doubles as a baby monitor and shows the time. SUPER COOL (and yes I had to ask what it was). Then he got me a book from Addison. Addison got stickers and bath toys from us and a red bear from Gammy. It was such a great way to start out my day. Then for lunch me and 2 friends ate at Cracker Barrel-yep pretty much a perfect day! haha
I love you Bryan and Addison to the moon and back
(Hopefully Addison is real good at daycare today so she can get a cupcake at school)
We soon will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment