Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Big Year

Today is my wonderful husband's 30th birthday!!!!
On Saturday I got 22 of his closest friends together at Soul Fish to celebrate his birthday-BIG Surprise style. He had no clue!!
Bryan was on call last weekend so I called his boss and asked her to call him into Soul Fish to work on the AC or whatever she could come up with to get him there at 5:30p.m. Well we got everyone there and in the room and in he walks 20min later to help the "New Manager" with the thermostat. So funny-we yelled SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY and he said "You've got to be kidding me" not only was he not real happy about being called out on a Saturday night at dinner time-but then he was embarassed that everyone was there for him. It was such a fun event-although I was exhausted with trying to hold a surprise together for 3 weeks. This morning he woke up and we gave him his gift-a bible just for him with his initials on it from Addison and me. And we got him a Carhartt shirt too. I think he was really taken back by the surprise party and he really enjoyed it. He doesn't like a lot of to-do about him. But I am so happy it turned out perfect for him. Happy 30th Birthday to my best friend, hot husband and love of my life. I don't know what I would do without you. This year we also have coming up Addison turns 3, my Dad turns 60, vacation, and my cousin Jill's wedding to Mike!!!! So excited for what this year holds in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment