Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Being a good Mom

Sometimes its hard to be a great Mom
But I sure try hard to be a good one
It's hard to go to work all day and not to want to lay down right when you get home and crash
I know I need to try harder to just let Addison be a kid
I always try to keep her clean and pray that she doesn't destroy the house every day when we get home
But really-that's not fun! I am going to work harder on letting her get into stuff and have fun. But it's about me letting go and letting her just have fun and learn things on her own. The other day we were on our way to yet another errand and she saw the park and said Slide Slide Park Mommy-I did a U turn and off to the park we went. Life is short and I need to slow down to enjoy this time with Addison and Bryan.

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I am always so worried about the house, making sure it is perfectly clean. It is so hard not to get wrapped up in everything besides making sure we enjoy our little ones while they are little. You are so not alone in this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!! Hard to do but so important!!

    ReplyDelete