Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

U MY DADDY

So last night Addison and I were in Walgreens and she looks directly at an older black man that was working and says
"You my Daddy"???
OH MY WORD-ya can't take her out of the house!
I nicely said "He may be someone's Daddy but your Daddy is on his way to Ganmomma and Gandadins house-I always tell her the truth. You should have seen the look on this man's face! It was the big eyes and shakin the head like ohhh no-she doesn't know who her Daddy is. Lawdy Mercy.

Another Addison funny-
AJ-my nephew came over the other night to spend the night with us. He calls Bryan-"Uncle Bryan" well ever since AJ was over Addison has been calling her Dad "Uncle Bryan". I tell ya-it is hard teaching a 2 year old these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment