Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

7-18 Days of Thankfulness

Cont. Days of Thankfulness
7. For a husband that actually helps out around the house
8. That I wasn't holding Addison this morning since I fell from the top to the bottom of the stairs
9. That God hears my prayers
10. That my cousin Jill found a great guy to spend her life with
11. That all of my family lives close by
12. My parents are selfless and help whenever they can
13. Health Insurance-sounds funny-but when you have Type 1 diabetes it is a must have
14. For a job that I like to get up and go to in the mornings
15. For a new church home we recently found in Collierville
16. For the little moments that Addison and I share-when I was in the shower the other day-she stands outside of the shower and puts her hand on the glass over mine. And she loves when I draw pictures on the foggy glass for her to guess what it is.
17. That we were able to move when we did
18. For the warm weather in January

No comments:

Post a Comment