Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, January 6, 2012

365 Days of Thankfulness

So for my blog of 2012 I am going to do 365 days of Thankfulness
1. God's Grace
2. My sweet and caring parents
3. My wonderful selfless husband
4. My beautiful wild child Addison
5. The precious memories I have of my grandparents
6. A really great handful of close friends

Everyday I will add to the list for at least 1 thing I am thankful for each day.
Sometimes we have so much negative things going on around us-that we forget about all of the good things.
On another note: New Years was great! Justin, Brooke, Travis, Kelly, Gaspo and Valerie and all of the kids joined us at our house for a New Years get together-although we did not make it to 12 we had a great time eating, talking and chasing the kids. Everyone turned in about 10:30-but no worries I did see 2012 come in as the obnoxious neighbors with fireworks had their hoorah in the street!! lovely neighborhood folks had a nice party.

No comments:

Post a Comment