Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Our Thanksgiving started with cleanin up the house so Jill and Uncle Mike could see it for the 1st time. Then off to Germantown to celebrate with a feast at Mom & Dad's.
List of attendes: Mom, Dad, Aunt Debbie, Uncle Tommy, Jill, Uncle Mike, Jeff, Amber, Kaleb, Kayden, Kelly, Samantha, AJ, Chad, Bryan, Addison and me. We had a great day filled with pictures-food and good talks. This year I am so thankful for a wonderful family-a loving husband and a healthy happy 2 year old. Pictures soon to come......
I was off 5 days for the Thanksgiving break-luckily I was able to sleep a lot since I have been sick for about 3 weeks. Yesterday they put me on a Z-pac, Sinus Cocktail shot and sudafed-I am feeling better but still working on getting to 100%. I have lost 9pds!! I am on a new shot from my diabetes doctor-once I get my weight down then we can try to get pregnant again. Addison is going to be a wonderful big sister one day.



My Crazy Cousin Jill! 
Dad Mom, Aunt Debbie and Uncle Mike 
Kelly with her wild boy and calm girl 
Annual Family Pic Time 



Such a mess 


Cousins 


No comments:

Post a Comment