Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, December 22, 2011

CHRISTMAS is almost here

I am not sure who is more excited-me or Addison!!
Every night before she goes to bed she asks if we can open presents and when she wakes up she asks again.
Having a child to buy Christmas presents for brings back my childhood Christmas all over again. Last Saturday night we had Kelly-Travis and Marshall over. Addison got a new Cabbage Patch doll named Zoe Addison-a piggy bank and a cool princess story book. Tonight Amy-Ali and the whole gang are coming over for the kids to exchange presents! I told Addison that she will get to open presents tonight. She just grinned ear to ear. I will be off work for 10 days (OHHHH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY). I plan on getting things done around the house and having plenty of time for Addison to play with her new toys.
And just so I don't forget: Addison Funny
The other night I met Mom and Dad at Newks with Addison. I told Addison that my tummy hurt after dinner. She ever so nicely asked me if I needed to go POTTY! Get outta here-what a little stinker.
Age 2 is so much fun-she is learning so much and putting things together. This time of the year she is loving the Christmas lights all up and the blow up Christmas things in everyone's yards. But she especially likes the manger scenes with Baby Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment