Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 2011 Pictures

On Sunday afternoon on October 9th I decided for my Birthday that I wanted to take pictures of Addison in her Halloween outfit and her Pumpkin Outfit-I love this time of year when the weather is perfect and the leaves are falling. At the end of taking pictures Addison found a rather large tree in Collierville Town Square-she took a rather large ant off of it=needless to say-this was the hilight of her day. She loves any kind of animal and loves being outside. I love this kid with everything I have-everyday her smile brightens my day.
Every 2yr old needs a bubble bath
-Her favorite thing to do is to put the bubbles in her hand and me blow the bubbles off into the water.
2 years old-Oct 9th 2011 

Ok Mommy I will smile for you 

One of my favs 




These precious hands 

Such pretty form 

She wasn't real happy about sitting on the train
right after this we got to see a real train come through 
Addison loves music-these people were practicing-and
since Addison has never met a stranger she walked right on up to them
to dance along while they played 
She was showing me the ant that she got off the tree
haha she was so thrilled with it 

Princesses cry too 


My framer for the day 



What a pitiful princess 



Addison......I love you to the moon and back

1 comment: