Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, August 1, 2011

What I have Learned in 2 years

~As Addison's Mommy I have learned~
  • That just 1 kiss can heal any boo boo
  • That my leg protects her from anything bad
  • That sometimes it just takes 1 more kiss to go night night
  • That Elmo and Mickey Mouse let me eat breakfast without someone wanting my breakfast
  • That Bryan is a wonderful Daddy
  • That Mommy and Daddy are her favorite
  • That I really have the greatest loving parents in the world-who take Addison when I need a little break
  • That I am both the "good guy and the bad guy"
  • Not to wash Addie's blankie right before bedtime (well hello there melt down)
  • That just 1 child can dramatically change your life
  • That God has given me a miracle to raise
  • That everything can change in a second
  • What the meaning of Loving a Child feels like
  • That my child is like no one else
  • That I am raising little Miss Independent
  • That throwing up is no longer gross...it is sad
  • That when Addison hurts I hurt
  • That sometimes she just needs a moment to get it together
  • That Addison is a loving sweet little girl
  • That Addison loves to wear a TuTu and twirl around
  • That we have a mini-me to laugh with and love
  • That 2 years could go by in the blink of an eye
  • That seeing the Shelby Farms Horses everymorning could make a 1yr olds day
  • That I am happy that I have taken so many pictures of Addison along the way
  • That she will learn from her mistakes big and small
  • That I can't do it all
  • That being a super Mom does not mean having it all together-it means being there for your kid
  • That I Love my kid and every little kiss and hug that she gives me-for the sleepy cry sometimes when she just needs me 1 more time before going to sleep.

1 comment: