Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No go on the house

Yesterday I went and checked out 2 more houses on the market with my parents and my niece Samantha. Before walking into the 1st one my agent JS asked me if I wanted the "news" inside or when we stepped into the house. We choose outside-so she said Oak Trail is done! DO WHAT was kind of my 1st thought. We put an offer on a house March 8th and just found out on July 18th that it is a no go. WoW-Mark my words-LAST SHORT SALE EVEEERRRRRRR. The bank countered on our offer $30K above us. Not cool and we totally blame the no good selling agent. I wish agents would not take houses that they really don't want to sell. Sooooo moving on-we are now full swing looking for a house again. Let the SHOPPING begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment