Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy to be a working Mom

Sometimes I stop and think....hrmmmm maybe I could be a stay at home Mom.
Then reality snaps me back in my spot! I am happy to be a working Mom.
Addison loves daycare and she learns so much-it helps Addison to be out working with other kids, learning, painting, playing outside, learning to share, gets to read books all the time. Why would I want to take that away from her-she loves it and I am so glad she does. With me and Bryan working-we are able to support her in every way. So I am happy to not be a stay at home Mom. Not to mention-I would not actually be able to stay at home! haha which would mean I'd have to work to make up for all of the money I'd be spending while "staying at home". haha

No comments:

Post a Comment