Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

TT N the PoT T

YAY for Addison!!!!! She went tee tee in the potty twice!!
I am so proud!
I don't know who was more excited me or her.
While I am getting her bath ready I sit her on her little pink potty that is next to mine-turn the water on and she sits and goes. Hmmmm maybe this potty training thing wont be to bad after all. I am not going all out and potty training her at 20 months-but I decided might as well start with her sitting on the little potty some. I am just suprised that she actually went.

2 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! Austin didn't get potty trained until the day after his 3rd birthday. Ugggh. Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for her! Potty training wasn't hard for us but they say girls are easier. By the way love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete