Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, March 14, 2011

GoGoGoGoGo

This past weekend we were on the GOOOOO all the time
Friday was dinner out with Sara & David from our Sunday School Group to give us some insight into the world of renting-wow on second thought I think we may sell. Gracious-could someone please just buy this house so we can move on. Then on Saturday it was clean the house and clean out the closets-I got rid of all of my Stanford suits that I was holding on to. I figured that someone needs them more than I do. Then on Saturday evening we went to the Todd Family Farm in MS for a Crawl fish Boil-Yup you did not mis-read that. I said Crawl fish Boil. Lee taught Bryan all about how to eat Crawl fish about 2 years ago-Bryan looks forward to this event every year. Seriously-all 3 of us arrived and we didn't see Bryan till it was almost time to pack up and head home. Looks like the hubs needed a guys night. All of the girls and kids stayed inside and played and talked. It was a great night. Then Sunday morning was church for us and then the gym and then a trip to Ganmommas and Gandady's house for dinner. Great weekend overall.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Yall sound like us! Super busy and on the go all the time! Its fun though and I wouldn't have it any other way. Crawfish boil sounds fun!! We love crawfish!!

    ReplyDelete