Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Daycare

So I got a call today that Addison had been bitten on her forehead---yes no need to re-read that said FOREHEAD! How the heck do you get bitten on your FOREHEAD! Oh lordy Mae-I will be removing Addison from this daycare as soon as we get approved for the house we just put a bid on. Dear Lord-please let the bank accept our bid-that way I can move Addison to a different daycare. Such a mess the daycare situation has been. I wish they had the same teachers all the way through. It would make it so much easier. Addison is not the bitter at school-but when she comes home playfully she will bite me every once in a while. But we send her to time out and tell her no. I wish there was a way to work full time and be able to stay at home with Addison. Daycares are rough. I went and checked out another one today-didn't seem much better than where she is at now-and if we do get the house that we put a contract on I am going to move her anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! My daughter is 19 months also and I love reading blogs of moms with little girls! Your header is gorgoeus. I am definitely a fan of the tutus. Looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa-yep this age is a lot of fun but a lot of NONO's-haha. Thanks for joining! Your daughter is a doll!

    ReplyDelete