Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Saturday, March 19, 2011

1st Haircut! What an event!

Pre haircut-yes we needed one badly
You have got to be kidding me
I did not sign up for this! 
Moms hand in the picture-she was
trying to ease the pain of getting a haircut
Oh heavens she was so unhappy 
Hang in there Addison it is just a trim 
Oh I cannot believe they are doing
this to me 
After haircut! Still crying 
Mommy trying to make it better 
And there you have it.....My "this is my mad look" face
Thank goodness Ganmomma was there to help! 
My New Do! 
Lighter hair....guess it makes her dance 
My Lil Princess 
So curious these days 
Can't wait to show the boyfriends this!
And nooooo I did not teach her this! 
19mth Baby Rolls 
Love these tiny hands 
Mommy and Addison
Yep had to take the pic myself 
My fav pic of the day
She loves to sit in my lap and hold on to my leg for protection
-I wouldn't have it any other way- 
Kisses from Mom 
Enjoying our tiny moments together 
She found the phone and off she went a talkin
Whata Mess! 
Precious 
Guess she was calling her Daddy 
She walks with an attitude 
Not so sure of this green stuff 
What a wonderful weekend! I love taking pictures of Addison and capturing our time together. She is growing up so fast and changing everyday. I love having a mini me!

1 comment:

  1. She is so precious, I can't believe you made that sweet girl get a hair cut. JK. KJ's first was terrible too, so terrible in fact that we haven't had one since. Ha! Glad yall are enjoying a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete