Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

19 months!

Addison is now 19 months-over a year and a half!
My goodness!
She is a mess-but a very sweet little girl
Addison is in size 4 diapers, size 5 shoes, size 24mth clothes
She loves her Mommy & Daddy & uses our names very often
MAMMAAAAAA when she is hungry
and DADAAAAAAA when we enter the subdivison-she knows he is supposed to be home waiting on her
Her new word is PURPLE-although it comes our pupil
She goes to sleep at 8p.m. every night-and tells us night night sometimes as she heads to her room
Still sleeping with her pink blankie and we play the violet dog as she drifts off to sleep
Daycare issues have not been fun lately-no worries Addison-Mommy took care of everything
And if all else fails-I will move you to another place although I think you really like this place-but safety over fun for me! Guess I'd better start planning her 2nd Birthday! Goodness how time flys. I love being Addison's Mom-she makes me a better person.
We love you Addison-Love Mamma and Daddaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment