Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Sunday, January 9, 2011

17months Pics in the Hizouseee

I have been a little bumed with the weather being so cold-I really miss the outdoor warm shots on the camera with Addison running through the park or in the water-park. Soooo I took my camera out and got my husband to take some of the two of us and then I took the one's of just Addison-she was a mess tonight. Running all over the house-you may ask-how did you get her to stand still to take the pic.....BAHAHAHA I know how kids work----give her the cell phone!


Addison calling Gandaddy-no joke-she called him 
Sleepy Addie 
Fav pic of the night-maybe a framer 
What is going on outside of our house right now!
VERY COOL
Hopefully 6 inches or so (that is huge for Memphis)
Schools are out tomorrow and the Northerners are laughing at us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment