Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, December 13, 2010

Deep Thinking and a Weekend of Prayers

Have you ever heard of something that made you stop in your tracks and just break down and cry. Alicia a friend of mine from schools days had her little daughter Evie pass away on December 9th from possible bacterial menengitis I think she is around 20 months old-would have been 2 in March. She passed away in her sleep and leaves behind her twin sister Ramsey Cate. Hearing about this made me think about my life and the time that I spend with my daughter Addison. Trying to think of ways that I can take the time to really enjoy life with Addison instead of following her around just saying No Addison. More time spent at the park, the zoo, places that she really enjoys. I can't begin to even imagine what Alicia and her family are going through. I know that her faith is strong-but she needs so much prayer right now to get her through this. I spent all weekend talking to God and praying for strength for their family. My heart goes out to them & I thank Evie for making me stop and pay attention to the things that really mater in life. Love you Alicia-you and your family are in our prayers always & forever.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for this family that lost this precious little girl. I have a grandson her age and it just breaks my heart for them.

    Thanks for posting this so others can lift them up to our Lord.

    ReplyDelete