Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Time Already!

I love this time of year!! Our tree went up the day after Thanksgiving this year. Maybe a Harper family record! haha. Addison was amazed by the tree and only has touched 1 ornament. It is a baby on a bell that says Baby's 1st Christmas-she loves it. Other than that Elmo on DVD keeps her so busy dancing that she hasn't gotten into the gifts yet. Last night it was so nice-Bryan and Addison were asleep at 8:30 and I had the rest of the night to get things done. I wrapped all of the gifts and made some picture gifts on-line. With the house quiet and the twinkle of the Christmas tree-it was a very nice calming night. I am pretty much done Christmas shopping-I am one of those that starts thinking about what I am going to get people before Halloween. I don't like to wait till the last minute on things. Especially at Christmas time-with all of the crazy shoppers out there. I am looking forward to Addisons 2nd Christmas and watching her open all of her presents. Hope everyone gets to spend time with your families and truly bring in the real reason for the season-Jesus Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment