Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Outings 2010

My sweet little Addie Grace
at the Christmas Village watching the goats
Addison & Marshall with Kelly & Travis feeding the goats 
The excitement of a child-I love it! 
Addison & Marshall running circles around Kelly 
Addison & Marshall buddies! 
So excited to see the lambs and goats 
And we're off! 
Pony ride! Addison loved it!
Wonder if she'll be asking for a pony next Christmas 
Mommy & Addison 
(My new do-cut 4 inches off and had it dyed back to blonde)
I know I know-I change it weekly. I really always think I want long hair-
but it doesn't look good long-So I always end up cutting it. 
Addison got to see live reindeer-she wasn't overly impressed. haha 
The ohhh gosh she's got that camera thing out again 
HEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment