Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Our Halloween started a week ago when Bryan Addison and I attended the Hope Fall Fest with my good friend Kelly and her husband Travis and Marshall their little boy-he is about 3wks younger than Addison. We went to Kellys house in Oakland last night and had a blast!! Marshall was Mickey Mouse and Addison was a Bumble Bee. Marshall was super excited about Trick or Treating & Addison wanted nothing to do with it! ha-No joke-We put them in the wagon and Addison screamed to get out. I am not sure if it was just too cold-or dark or that it was 30min from her 8p.m. bedtime or a combo of all of the above. Thanks Kelly for the invite!! Here are some pics of our weekend.
-Addison & Daddy at the petting zoo
-What is it about putting a tutu on a girl that
turns her into a ballerina! haha 
Addison & Marshall
"Bumble Bee & Mickey Mouse" 
Me and Kelly
Makin Mommyhood look easy! haha 
Me and my other half 
Serious pumpkin carving 
Addison 1st Halloween Party at school
Lyla, Lucas, Addison, Megan, Carter, Jaiden 
Such a sweet litle Bee 
1st house I choose-due to the dog being there! haha 1pt Mommy! 
Marshall & Addison (very hard to keep still these days!)
14mths 
Photo Shoot w/ Marley and Addison 2010
Notice the Blues Clues Dog Pumpkin (talent I know)
haha
-My sweet Bumble Bees 
This Bumble Bee can get away quick! 
My unhappy Bumble Bee 
2010 Race 4 the Cure Memphis Style!!!!
Best Neighboors EVER-Justin and Robin
Addison aka Addiecakes is crazy about them
Robin, Justin & Michelle 
Robin & I at the Race, early early & cold!
But hey-Waffle house was on our list next! 
Justin-aka Uncle Big Daddy & Addie G 

Sideways pic of Addison
She loved it! 19,000 people  


No comments:

Post a Comment