Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, September 24, 2010

Missing Mawmaw

Today is the one year anniversary of my Grandmother (MawMaw) passing away. Although I miss her each and every day-I find peace knowing that she is in Heaven watching my every move and calling me by my full name when I do something crazy. haha-I am sure she finds it funny with me raising my daughter and how I have handled being a Mommy. There are so many times that I have picked up the phone to call her and then set it down and cried. It is rough-but seems to be getting better. I pray that Addison has this same connection with my Mom as I did with MawMaw. I know she is up there happy & healthy with my always loving Pawpaw. Such a story of love. One that I always wanted to have and now do have. I have had such strong rolemodels in my family to watch and to guide my life by. Life could have ended up so differently for me-but I laugh at the way things could have gone--and turn around and thank God over and over for the way things are & for unanswered prayers. God has a plan all of the time. I thank God for the time we had with Mawmaw and Pawpaw and how we have such great memories with them. Addison was able to see Mawmaw 3 times in 7wks before Mawmaw passed away. No doubt I could hear my Grandmother laugh when I tell Addison NO and she gets her eyebrows all bent out of shape at me. Or when Addison shakes her head and tells me No No No Mama. Ohhh how I know they watch over me and this learning process of being a Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment