Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Friday, August 6, 2010

Addison Grace is 1!!!

On our very 1st 1st Birthday we woke up excited (Mommy could not sleep last night due to the excitement!) haha. I took pictures from the time she woke up till the time she went to school. (It's what I do). I recruited Bryan this morning aka Dada to help me with the picture taking process. Mommy and Daddy gave Addison a bright red Radio Flyer Pathfinder Wagon for her 1st Birthday. She loves to ride in anything and likes to go fast. (Yes-this is my kid). What an amazing year it has been. The fastest one I have ever seen go by. She crawled at 8 months, walked at 10 months, has 4 teeth-the 2 bottom ones and the 2 top ones, and next week she will be driving! So crazy. More than anything she has changed Bryan and I for the good. God definitely knew what he was doing when he gave us Addison. She is such a great baby-now toddler. We are really spoiled by her-we love her smile & laugh and funny little personality. She now feeds herself her bottle-can scarf down PB&J like its nobody's business and carries her pink chenille blankie in her right hand and sucks her left thumb (seriously cute!). I will get around to posting the pics that we took of her this morning. Tomorrow is her Birthday Party~so lots to do around here! Happy 1st Birthday Addison! WE LOVE YOU and are SOOOOO Proud that you are ours.
1 minute old-Aug 6 2009
 1 hour old

3 days old

3 weeks old
5 months old
7.5 months old
10 months old
11 months old
1 entire year old!
Aug 6th 2010

Birthday Girl!

YAY it's my Birthday Party

Me and my Daddy

Ganmomma Gandaddy and Addison Grace

Where's the Cake!

Who's coming to my party?

Now what?

Ganmomma Addison and Gammy

My new Radio Flyer Wagon!
Birthday present from Mommy & Daddy

YUMMMM

1 comment:

  1. Aww!! Happy Birthday to Addison! A year really does fly by!

    ReplyDelete