Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Movin on up/ Utttt Oooooo

4 days ago Addison moved up to the creepers room (sounds scarry-but I love it). She is out of the itty bitty baby room & on to eating real food & walking around & playing & coloring!! She colored her 1st picture for me the other day & I about melted. I use to color pictures for my Mom on a daily/hourly basis. I thanked the baby room teachers for being so good to Addison-both Geneille & Barbara say how advanced she is & that she is really smart (I hope this lasts through her teenage years). Utttt Ooooo-this is what Addison said when she ever so nicely threw down her cup from her hi-chair. Sooo funny! I laughed out loud & feel like I need to video tape her every move. She is just growing up so fast. I am preparing everything for her 1st birthday-a whole lot of zebra & hot pink! I even have some things that I am making for it. Cupcakes are coming from Muddys!! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment