Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Addison's latest new thing

Addison is now waving most of the time the right hand like Ms. America but sometimes she gets excited and waves both hands. When I picked her up from daycare on Friday the lady said bye bye & Addison said buh buh and then waved! I about fell out! She is crawling all over the place & gets into everything she can see. She crawls over to us and pulls up on our legs to be picked up (so sweet! I love this stage of her life). She thinks I am her jungle gym in the mornings after her bottle. It's like having a little monkey crawling on me then pulling on my hair then eventually the little monkey falls asleep. Life is great and I have learned so much from her. It is amazing to have her in my life-I am a changed person because of something so itty bitty. We love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment