Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, April 5, 2010

Slow Down Addison

On Thursday April 1st I watched Addison go from laying down on her changing table to sitting up all by herself. Then on Friday April 2nd I watched her go from sitting next to her crib to pulling up on the outside rails and holding herself up STANDING UP!! At just 7 1/2 months old (seriously they should not be able to do this until they are 2). haha But my goodness! She is growing up & changing so quickly. She has been crawling some & she will get on all 4's and try to go forward then sit down real quick. She will be 8 months old tomorrow. I have never watched something grow so quick in all my life. Tomorrow I will try to add her Easter pictures-but I have a few more that I need to take before making my book at Costco-that is how I am going to keep all of her pictures. I print them in a digital book-it is awesome! And not very expensive. (Which is a plus with the husband!)

No comments:

Post a Comment