Addison and Ty

Addison and Ty

Monday, April 12, 2010

Growing Up

Over the weekend I was washing some dishes while Bryan was eating dinner & watching TV with Addison. I had a million things running through my head & told Bryan that Addison needed to take swimming leasons around 2 1/2 to 3 years old (this thought came from Brianna who's little girl Ella just took swim lessons). Bryan said-wow ok that was random. Then of course being the husband that he is he said hey "When Addison is 37 and she gets married" then he stopped and waved his hand like he had just eatin something hot-I said what what is it? Was that a hot bite?-he said nooooo and then said that was weird. He got choked up thinking about his little bitty girl getting married one day. He got all watery eyed then had to leave the room for a moment. The joys of watching a new Daddy with his daughter & everything that we will go through with her. It was one of the sweetest moments of my weekend. The other sweet moment was finally getting Addison to her Big Girl bed!! YAY for Mommy! I finally put her in her crib at 8 months old! We are now all sleeping great. Our little talker likes to get up & play from 3a.m.-4a.m. it is pretty funny until we are really really tired. So now she can talk & play all by herself in her new big crib. Bryan & I miss her bad in our room & I loved to hear her breath-it helped me to know that she is ok. Just a Mom thing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment